IFA Collective: Membership Terms & Conditions
In respect of: 'Standard', 'Practitioner' and 'Professional' Memberships with The Infant Feeding Academy
This agreement comes into effect from the date of purchase.
1. Personal Information
As a member of The Infant Feeding Collective, you have provided the following information:
Personal data that The Infant Feeding Academy may obtain includes:
- Your name;
- Your email address;
- Your telephone number (s);
- Any other personal information that you may provide in communication with us
Who is this information shared with?
- The Infant Feeding Academy keeps your information confidential. Birth, Baby & You will not sell your information or disclose your information to anyone else on the program or any other third party.
- If you wish, The Infant Feeding Academy will publicise your business information and any personal details you feel are relevant to potential clients on the Birth, Baby & You website for the duration of your membership.
2. Membership benefits
3. Use of the services:
- This is dependent on maintenance of payments either monthly or annually via our payment processing system (Stripe). If any monthly, or yearly payment is not received by the due date, then your membership and access to all the ‘Membership Benefits’ detailed above will be automatically suspended until all due payments have been brought up to date.
- Membership monthly, or annual fees include the membership benefits relative to that payment, as outlined in ‘Membership Benefits’ detailed above.
- You shall not reproduce, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit any aspect of the Services, Intellectual Property, or any associated materials by Birth, Baby & You, or The Infant Feeding Academy for any purpose, with the exception of permitted distribution to clients, and on the provision, this is within the guidelines of the Scope of Practice specific to your qualification obtained through The Infant Feeding Academy.
- All intellectual property and other proprietary rights in materials provided in connection with the Services are owned by Birth, Baby & You and The Infant Feeding Academy. These rights include without limitation: copyright and any rights in designs.
- You shall not acquire any rights in such materials without explicit permission and approval from The Infant Feeding Academy.
- You shall not use such material for any commercial purpose or carry out any action inconsistent with Birth, Baby & You or The Infant Feeding Academy’s ownership.
- If you become aware of any actual or threatened infringement by any person of the intellectual property and proprietary rights of our materials, you agree to inform The Infant Feeding Academy at once in writing.
4. Payment Terms:
- The initial payment will be made at the point of purchase, following payments will be made automatically via our payment processing system (Stripe) either each month (on the same day of purchase), or annually (on the same day and month as the original purchase)
- Payment will continue either monthly, or yearly (dependent on the Membership purchased) until the member notifies The Infant Feeding Academy, as per ‘Cancellation and refund’ detailed below.
5. Cancellation and refund:
- You may cancel your Practitioner or Professional membership at any time and will be placed on Standard membership only for the year, providing the fee of £50 has already been collected.
- Cancellation of membership can be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership fees are non-refundable on cancellation